This website is property of Canard, S.A., C.I.F A42105775 with address in Polígono La Solanilla, 42146 Abejar, Soria (Spain)
The use of the website implies full and unconditional acceptance of these General Conditions specified in the following lines.
The contents in the website are the exclusive property of Canard, S.A. or they are used with permission and may not be reproduced or used without the express permission of Canard, S.A . These contents are provided just for information, so should not be Canard, S.A. responsible for any problems or damage caused by errors or inaccuracies thereof.
Forms and data
The data requested from the various forms of the web is collected in order to provide personalized service to customers and / or users of Canard, SA. Sending information through these forms implies acceptance of all of these conditions, as well as the express to Canard, SA. for use within the business relationship.
This website is available in restricted areas to authorized users by Canard, S.A. Users agree to:
- To provide true and accurate information: the web site requests user data that should be provided to complete commercial operations.
- Conserve and protect data access: Access data provided by the website are personal and not transferable. The user agrees to preserve and protect data access and under no circumstances make them available to third parties. In case of loss or theft the user shall immediately notify Canard, S.A. Otherwise, the user will be responsible for the possible consequences.
- Make proper use of the website and its services. The user agrees to the use thereof in a manner consistent with the law, morality and decency generally accepted and public order, and agrees not to use the web and services for illegal purposes, violate rights and interests of others, or in any way damage, disable, overburden, or impair the website and / or image of Canard, SA or prevent the normal use or enjoyment of the website by the other users.
- Correct use of the content. The user agrees to use the contents diligently, correctly and legally and, in particular, undertakes to refrain from:
- Using the content for purposes contrary to law, morals and good customs generally accepted and / or public order.
- Reproducing or copying, distributing, allowing public access through any means of public communication, transform or modify the content, unless you have obtained the authorization of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Delete, evade or manipulate the copyright and other data identifying the rights of the website or its owners included in the content as well as technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that might contain these.
- Observe the instructions: The user agrees to diligently and faithfully abide by any instructions given by website or its management regarding the use of it and its services.
Canard, S.A. is not responsible for any damages caused to the user or visitor due to an incorrect, erroneous or improper use of the services and content of this website. Likewise, Canard, S.A. can refuse at any time without prior notice access to the website and its services to any user if it considers that the use thereof is not correct.
To guarantee the privacy Canard, S.A. wishes to highlight the following:
- Statistical information: Canard, S.A. respects the privacy of users, only collects and maintains automated information regarding the use of the website. This information is merely a statistical nature and used internally to evaluate and improve service. The information collected does not identify individual users.
The information obtained is completely anonymous and does not identify the user. If you do not want to have cookies acting on your system you can disable them from your browser program, consider then that limitations on the functionality of the website can then occur.